To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Operator II, 2nd shift
PAE • Lincoln, NE
Posted 9 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldData Entry Operator II, 2nd shift
Data Entry Operator II
2nd Shift Hours: Monday – Friday, 3:00pm – 11:30pm
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE has an opportunity for a Data Entry Operator II to join our team on our Federal Government contract in Lincoln, NE.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Enter information from source documents into various automated information systems and databases using formatted input screens
- Source information includes applications, petitions, forms, supplemental documentation, client decisions, and other documents
- Modify, update, and correct data contained in automated systems
- Perform data inquiries and searches on automated systems
- Generate records and reports from these systems; and perform name and alien number searches
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust background check and security determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on typing skills with a score of 97% accuracy and 26 WPM
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on basic computer skills
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in administrative and/or customer service duties
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer Skills required: Computer literacy and previous data entry experience
- Must be able to express and exchange ideas clearly in the English language, written and verbal
- Must be able to apply training, experience, and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and sit for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to push, pull, reach, stoop and/or bend and lift up to 45 pounds repetitively at times.
Mainly office, but may also include all other work environments as required.
Internal Candidates: Please apply via WorkDay and we will be in touch soon.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.