To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Swatch Group, Inc. • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Swatch embraces the values that coexist in the world of art, design, fashion and technology; and lends them its own spark of creativity. Thus, Swatch is considered a canvas upon which a myriad of expressions have been applied. Cutting edge style, trend setting looks and technology friendly accents have all added to the amazement of owning a Swatch.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and personable manner
- Use product knowledge and selection to provide exceptional service and build customer relationships
- Reach & exceed your sales goals
- Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
- Handle multi-tasking with ease
- Perform merchandising tasks; stock replenishment, visual display, and upkeep of the organization and cleanliness of the store environment
At Swatch we provide our Retail Key holders with the training and support that lays the groundwork for a professional career with real momentum. As a member of the Retail Sales Team, you will be coached on sales techniques and customer service skills along with technical training on all our watches and services. Plus, your base-plus-commission pay structure is designed so that the sky is the limit for motivated and knowledgeable retail sales professionals.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Key holder or lead sales position
- Driven to deliver superior service to your customers
- Engage your customers in the culture of the SWATCH brand
- Able to work well as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Able to plan, set and achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills