To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
41 South High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Principal Architect Senior
Huntington National Bank • Columbus, OH
Posted 2 months ago
The Lead Segment Architect participates on one or more project teams, including supporting the design and modeling of the architecture and related solutions, component identification, quality reviews and adherence to policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. They review existing business processes and establish metrics to improve business processes as well as support all architectural disciplines under their direction.
- Work with Business Segment and IT leadership to understand and capture business segment goals
- Define Architecture Strategy to support business segment goals
- Mentor Solution Architects, Tech Leads and Developers.
- Update and create standards and patterns for the organization.
- Assist business areas to enhance their existing business processes using technology. Look to automate any manual processes into a more automated solution.
- Lead business and IT through the creation of a projects scope and requirements.
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
- Analyze enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change requirements.
- Analyze the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyze technology industry and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- "Sell" the architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results.
- Define the principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Design and lead the implementation of an ESA based on enterprise business requirements and IT strategies.
- Design and direct the governance activities associated with ensuring ESA compliance.
- Develop a road map of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state (as defined by the ESA).
- Coordinate solution architecture implementation and modification activities.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
- Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the ESA.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Work closely with the enterprise program management office (EPMO) or project office to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
- Bachelor's degree
- Min 7 years of experience in multiple IT areas, to include experience in at least 2 IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
- 3 years of experience as a solution architect
- 3 years of leading Technology efforts
- Solution Architecture experience across the business, technology, data, application, and infrastructure domains
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in performing Solution Architecture for large and complex solutions across the enterprise
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, and written) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, business leaders, and subject matter experts using strong presentation skills
- Able to multi-task with strong time management and prioritization skills
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at HuntingtonCareers@Huntington.com.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.