Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher to provide services in Chicago, IL. Travel packages are available, to include tax free stipends for lodging, meals and incidentals. Maxim can assist with relocation, temporary lodging, and obtaining necessary state licensure and/or certification prior to contract start date!
• Must meet all state specific requirements to provide special education teacher services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• At least 1 year of working with students preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement appropriate positive behavior interventions for students.
• Demonstrated ability in understanding, interpreting, and working with students with significant emotional and behavioral disabilities.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other staff, parents and with a multicultural community.
• Applicants with direct instruction; data collection, behavior management, analysis skills and classroom experience with behaviorally disabled students.
• Demonstrated interest in and evidence of continued personal and professional growth.
• Cultural Competency; ability to work in diverse populations.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive (weekly) Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Tanisha Roundtree at Phone number blocked - click to apply
or email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.