CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant General Purpose:
The Certified Nursing Assistant and Nurse Aide is responsible for the tasks of personal care and incidental activities of daily living for patients of all ages in inpatient facilities such as hospitals, nursing homes and other institutions. Performs care and delegated tasks as directed by the nursing plan of care and/or supervisor as permitted by policies and procedures of the facility and allowed under state law/regulation.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Licensed CNA
- Current CPR Certification
- Updated TB Test
- Six months of experience in a comparable job classification and/or as required by contracted facility.
- Pass criminal and abuse background checks, when required by the State(s) in which employed.
- Work is normally performed in clinics, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, patient homes or occupational settings.
- Work environment involves frequent exposure to communicable diseases, blood borne pathogens and/or potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment (e.g. face masks, goggles, latex and or non-latex gloves).
- Requires normal, correctable vision and hearing.
- Ability to stretch, bend, stoop, twist, stand, sit, walk, reach and climb stairs.
- Medium physical activity that may require constant lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Well Being And Personal Care