Home Instead Senior Care in Waterloo is expanding, and we need your help!
Home Instead Senior Care offers a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes while assisting them with the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We provide a culture of treating others with dignity and respect, encouraging growth in ourselves and others, and going the extra mile. We are currently seeking part-time CAREGivers to provide services to our clients who request overnight care.
The overnight hours are especially critical for seniors, whether it's to help them feel more secure, or to help them with activities of daily living such as personal cares. The ideal CAREGiver is a self-motivated critical thinker, who has a passion for helping people thrive. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks, meal preparation, laundry, errand running, etc.
- Providing companionship to combat social isolation and loneliness
- Assistance with personal cares
- Memory Care and Alzheimer's supportThings we often hear from our CAREGivers:
'The flexibility of my schedule is really great for my busy life.'
'I appreciate the support and involvement of the staff and clients'
'I like that every day is different here. No two days are ever exactly the same.'
'I enjoy that it doesn't feel like I'm going to work every day- it feels like I get to go see a family member or a friend.'
'I really do feel like I'm part of a family. I'm not just another person, but what I do matters.'Benefits include:
- Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Time and one half pay on special holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Bonuses and Incentives as well as shift differentials
- 24/7 On Call support
- Mentorship Program and ongoing training opportunities
- A variety of shifts and locations are available with competitive pay
Must be 19 years of age, be able to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle check, and drug screen; possess a valid drivers license, have reliable transportation, and provide proof of auto insurance. To see how you can join our family of CAREGivers and begin your rewarding career, apply online at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Part Time Caregiver up to 35 hours