Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$15.00 to $16.50 hourly
Organization Seeks Customer Service Representative! - Remote Temporary Position (Potential to turn into permanent opportunity)
OfficeTeam has an opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Investment Management/Companies industry. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This could be the Manchester, New Hampshire Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you're available for a long-term temporary-to-full-time engagement.
What you get to do every day
-Handling outbound and inbound calls, call backs, chat, and email correspondence from clients and customers with the goals of first call/touch resolution.
-Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
-Recognizing, documenting, and informing leadership regarding the trends in internal and external customer calls.
-Ability to problem solve
-Abide by all HIPAA practices and procedures at all times
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Call Center Customer Service experience
- Email experience
- Foundational knowledge in Email Correspondence
- Adeptness in Email Correspondence
- Expertise in customer service
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Customer Service Representative
for more information.
Search (Computer Science)