IL South Beloit
Supply Chain Procurement
Job Posting Title:
- Maintain maintenance and operational supplies by ordering, tracking, placing purchase orders, matching invoices, and properly coding to correct departments.
- Investigate alternative suppliers for better quality and better pricing on supplies, parts and equipment.
- Confers with current and prospective vendors to determine supply capabilities, transportation logistics and delivery terms.
- Confers with Managers regarding overdue material and/or parts in relation to delays in repairs.
- Recordkeeping and inventory management; Filing; cycle counting and year-end inventory audits; issues/returns parts and materials; housekeeping and organization of parts room.
- Coordinates the stocking of spare parts in the Storeroom.
- Records and maintains inventory of materials and parts received, stocked, and distributed.
- Examines tools and parts received, verifies parts numbers, and checks discrepancies such as damaged or unmarked parts.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.