To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Neptune City, NJ
- David Kane
- Phone: 7324471209
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
A/R Follow Up Rep
Aerotek • Neptune City, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Medical Billing Experience - or - Recent billing certificate
Health Insurance Knowledge: knows nuances of different payors.
Medical Billing/Coding Principal Knowledge; ICD-10 and CPT
* Runs daily reports, researches and corrects errors
* Sends new and corrected claims to appropriate locations in an accurately and timely fashion, meeting all deadlines and making detailed notations as needed
* Find and work EFT and Lockbox denials
* Make insurance eligibility calls
* Update and read insurance tracker, patient refund tracker and claim tracker
* Update and read all department spreadsheets
* Keeps paper and electronic filing current
* Navigate insurance company websites
* Verifies physician participation to bill appropriately and consult with supervisor or coding deparment when needed
* Works with key internal departments to review and process incoming work
* Supports and participates in process and quality improvement initiatives
* Stay abreast of industry billing and maintain current certifications
Physical Therapy / Sports Medicine Billing Experience.
Experience working for TPA - Third Party Admnistrator
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.