TeamHealth is searching for a board certified and licensed Physiatrist to join our post-acute care team in the Bristol, Virginia, area. Our Physiatrists focus on patient care in inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. Enjoy flexibility with several scheduling options available for this position!
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
The birthplace of country music
Nestled in the 'Tri-Cities' region, the city of Bristol is known as the The Birthplace of Country Music! It even has a museum dedicated to just that part of its history, the Birthplace of Country Music Museum as well as the Mountain Music Museum with exquisite instruments and artifacts. Bristol, Virginia is the twin city to Bristol, Tennessee and shares its border which uniquely runs down the middle of main street. Everyone in the family will enjoy seeing the famous Bristol Caverns with beautiful rock formations from an ancient underground river. Revel in the many opportunities for camping, fishing, hiking, canoeing and kayaking at many of the local parks or Bays Mountain Park. In addition, NASCAR fans can take in the Bristol Motor Speedway for top-notch racing events!
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)