Our creative agency business partner is actively seeking a UI/UX Designer for a full time direct hire opportunity. Responsibilities include collaboration with creative team, wireframes, & UI prototyping, visual communication, user empathy, interactive design, coding and analytics. Must have 2-4 years of experience in a previous UX role with advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud. Candidate must also have a digital portfolio to showcase previous UX skills.
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Skilled in graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in prototype/mockup software (e.g. Sketch, Balsamiq, Zeplin)
- Experience using Web Accessibility and testing tools (e.g. Lighthouse, Google Accessibility Developer Tools)
- 2+ years of experience within the digital design/UX industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- This role requires strong interpersonal skills
- A portfolio featuring UX (wireframes/prototypes/other UX artifacts) and visual design work
- Proven record of expertise with design software applications and tools
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.