This Houskeeper position At the Residence Inn by Marriott, Naples is responsible for cleaning guestrooms according to company standards. In this role, you will assist guests by providing friendly, courteous and professional service, including adherence to health regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
The Residence Inn by Marriott is a 120 room extended-stay hotel located just off of US 41, near all Naples has to offer.
- Clean and ensurethe necessary amenities and supplies are in guest rooms
- Ensure cart, linen, rooms, and equipment are clean and in working order
- Accountable for guest satisfaction as it pertains to housekeeping service at the property
- Assist and respond to requests in a positive and timely manner while providing the highest level of quality service to the guest
- Work as a team player and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments as necessary
- Understand and follow the company guest service recovery program
- Understand and follow company lost and found procedures
- Ensure a clean and safe work area in compliance with company, brand, local, state and federal regulations
- Inspect rooms for maintenance needs and reports any maintenance service issues
- Maintain knowledge on the safe use of chemicals utilized within the housekeeping department
- Follow all company procedures for guest/employee incidents
- Maintain knowledge of hotel emergency procedures
- Produce required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties
- Adhere to the company attendance policy, grooming and appearance standards, and general work rules and department procedures
- Attend all required department and hotel meetings
- Responsible for the proper use of all equipment and supplies
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred
- Housekeeping/laundry experience preferred
- Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast-paced environment
- Maintains predictable and reliable attendance
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds consistently throughout the shift
- Ability to move throughout the hotel (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods
This document describes the general nature and level of work required of those assigned to this role. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills. Responsibilities may vary depending on brand/location. All associates are expected to deal with customers and co-workers positively and respectfully and perform duties safely and effectively.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty/responsibility and meet all criteria under physical demands, with or without accommodation.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at-will employment relationship. Management retains the discretion to add duties or change the duties of this position at any time.
CSM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that provides employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other area prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.
- Attention To Detail
- Medical Emergency
- Service Orientation