Identity Engineer experienced with Microsoft Identity Manager and its component systems including IIS, SQL, Web Portal with SharePoint, and Active Directory integration. Responsible for design and development of new solutions, modifying existing solutions, and migrating solutions to new infrastructure. Role includes maintenance of application data in various inventory tools. Must be a well-organized, self-motivator, and driven to complete tasks in expeditious manner.
* 5+ years Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) or 7+ years of an alternate Identity Management solution
* 5+ years MIM integration with Active Directory including Kerberos
* 5+ years MIM integration with SharePoint for Portal services
* 5+ years MIM integration with IIS
* 3+ years SQL development (nested queries, stored procedures, views, triggers)
* 3+ years PowerShell scripting for MIM and Active Directory
* Application installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting in an Active Directory integrated Windows Server environment
* Strong knowledge of LDAP and ability to comfortably construct queries
* Proven problem solving skills
* Proven analytical skills
* Proven communication skills on a technical and non-technical level
* Proven process documentation skills
* 3+ years SQL design (schema, normalization, replication)
* SSRS design experience
* 2+ years .NET development experience
Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
* Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
* Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
* Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
* Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
* Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
* Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces. Familiar with development and testing practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Analyzes test reports, identifies any test issues/errors; Triages the underlying cause. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Participates, contributes and can coach team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes. Individual contributor.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
- .Net Framework
- Active Directory Group
- Business Requirements
- Coaching And Mentoring