Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Customer Service Center Specialist performs customer service and warehouse support duties.
Answers phone calls and emails, and assists with customer inquiries.
Investigates and researches cited concerns and requests, and returns to customer with response in expedited fashion.
Uses the computer to prepare documents such as letters, email, updates, etc.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Education and/or Experience:
TOP SECRET Clearance with SCI Access Required
- Must have a current US Government TOP SECRET Personnel Security Clearance and be able to qualify for SCI access
- Must have a current US Government Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) (less than 4-1/2 years old) or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Single Scope Background Investigation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required Security Clearance/access approvals.
- Must be willing to obtain a CI poly
COVID-19 Vaccination Required:
Olgoonik is subject to the Executive Order (EO) 14042 requiring COVID vaccinations for federal contractors. Beginning Dec. 8, 2021, all Olgoonik employees, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID -19 vaccination before the start date to be considered for this position. Proof of vaccination is required before the start date. For more information please click the below link:6376975847900a
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and /or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operated vehicles and office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. Physical and psychological capabilities are required which allow him/her to perform activities during sustained periods of intense concentration, working with electrical hazards, under adverse weather conditions, in confined and restricted areas. The ability to climb and work at heights; lift and carry heavy loads of at least 50 pounds;
Travel not anticipated, but if required at certain times will be less than 25%. OCONUS travel might be required.
General warehouse environment
- Top Secret (Ts Clearance)
- Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)
- Counter Intelligence Polygraph (Ci Clearance)