To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clayton, MO
- Ryan Howell
- Phone: 3148015256
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
OPERATIONS PROCESSOR 1
Aerotek • Clayton, MO
Posted 5 days ago
Aerotek Is Seeking:
Aerotek is seeking an Operations Processor for a Fortune 500 company in the financial industry.
- Candidate will assist with a new check printing process that started within the team last Monday.
- Candidate will prepare materials, feed materials into machine to print small business checks and then package checks for Fed Ex shipment.
- Verify all information on checks are accurate before sent for shipment (ex. small business check might have to be split 3 different ways)
- Take packaged checks to Fed Ex area for shipment
Performs a variety of operational tasks for a moderately complex process or function. Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work/item to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers. May use multiple online systems. Duties may include: receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed; entering transactions into CRT/PC, verifying accuracy; balancing general ledger accounts; resolving customer issues using multiple resources and records; preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents. Works under general supervision following established procedures
- 5 people in the group, with 2 of those 5 handling the new small business check printing process
- Printing area that is somewhat manual, and candidate will be on their feet the majority of the day.
- Experience w/ printing or print packaging preferred.
- Mailroom background preferred.
- Verifying specific changes in high volume data on a regular basis.
- Ability to on their feet the majority of the day.
M-Th 9:30a-6:30p. Friday hours will be based on volume, so candidate will work 32-40 hours per week.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.