We have an excellent opportunity available for a talented process controls engineer. The plant employs over 300 and we are currently undergoing an expansion, and growing the engineering team. We are seeking a candidate who can support PLCs and DCS controls systems throughout the plant. This position is responsible for implementing controls, maintaining, and troubleshooting all controls systems at the plant.
Our company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2020. We are looking for leaders and engineers who can move into higher level roles now. We will offer full relocation, excellent benefits, opportunities for advancement, and a high competitive base salary.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * Act as the primary process controls engineer to the maintenance and engineering department.
* Assist with the utilities and paper machine managers to troubleshoot and repair.
* Manage projects with the engineering team and support current technology upgrades
* Provide support for all the controls and electrical support.
* Support all capital projects
* Planning, configure, and testing all process control upgrades
* BS in Electrical Engineering
* 5 years or more of experience working as a process controls engineer
* 3 years or more working in a steel or paper mill, heavy machinery- manufacturing
* Experience working with DCS systems - Honeywell
* Electrical systems, PLC Allen Bradley, and instrumentation.
* Must have a stable job history, excellent communication, and the ability to work as a team.
* Ability to work on several projects from start to installation.