To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Jenn Hocker
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Trelleborg • Paso Robles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions (TSS) is headquartered in Paso Robles in a new 110,000 square foot state of the art cleanroom manufacturing facility. We are a premier manufacturer for life-saving medical components, and our company is a very dynamic, forward thinking business. We have been active in our lean manufacturing journey for many years and are advancing towards making our business a showcase of excellence in the medical industry. Visit us www.trelleborg.com
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Tustin Inc. is an ISO 9001 &13485 certified manufacturer of custom silicone components and parts for the medical device industry. Our specialties include silicone extrusion, molding, sheeting and closed cell sponge/foam.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Tustin Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO plan
- 11 paid holidays
We have an opening for a Mechanical Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and commissioning of equipment, tooling and process improvements for cost-effective lean manufacturing processes or other schema. Engaged in research and development of equipment, systems integration, manufacturing processes, and procedures. Recommends improvements to production processes, methods and controls. Supports manufacturing operations for current and planned production. PLEASE, ONLY APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW.
Some of the Essential Functions Include:
- Conducts research and development of equipment design, tooling design and manufacturing processes for new production technologies and methods.
- Participate in all parts of the Equipment Development Process form equipment design, BOM create, fabrication, controls implementation and production commissioning.
- Supports research, analysis, design and development of lean manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment for new and existing projects.
- Assists with process design changes.
- Supports Manufacturing and Production staff to solve technical, quality and production problems and make recommendations to senior staff and/or managers to improve production processes.
- Performs qualification, optimization, and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment.
- Works with senior staff members and other departments and assists in directing others to effectively transfer projects from development to production and to effectively implement equipment and process improvements.
- Develops project plans and schedules and executes for small to medium size project with minimal supervision.
- Works with senior staff members and other functions to integrate various systems. Systems include automated control systems, manufacturing and equipment layout, facilities layout, and reduction of waste in all its forms.
- Drafts and executes test plans and protocols with minimal supervision.
- Conducts root cause analysis and implements solutions and process improvements
- Utilizes and employs statistical methods to support process improvements and validations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any relevant technical or science degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of manufacturing mechanical engineering experience, preferably in a manufacturing or related industry.
- Experience developing automation controls solutions a plus (PLC, HMI, SCADA programming).
PLEASE APPLY USING THIS LINK ONLY!