To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Secaucus, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior UI Technical Lead
Envestnet • Secaucus, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE:ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front-, middle- and back-office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Envestnet is seeking a Frontend Architect with a strong sense of passion and ownership for delivering creative and scalable user interfaces with the latest technologies for its Secaucus, NJ location. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of a cutting edge wealth management platform used by financial advisory firms. You will also use your strong technical UI skills in delivering high quality software..
- Lead the team in creating front-end application architecture to support brokerage platform vision of creating a simple, unified user experience for end customers.
- Use your past experience combined with cutting edge technologies to create modular architecture consisting of reusable components, REST APIs, style guides, etc. to facilitate rapid development for our brokerage platform.
- Work in close collaboration with UX designers, product team, business/QA analysts and other engineers to understand diverse requirements and research options that best meet those requirements.
- Hands-on with architecture and design for the core components of the platform.
- Participate in hands-on software development, including design and code reviews.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend tools and frameworks which will increase software development efficiency and product quality.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet’s established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls, and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of front-end MV* patterns and single page application (SPA) architecture, and, cross-browser compatibility.
- Passion for writing production quality, high-performance, maintainable and reusable UI components.
- Ability to think out-of-the box and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead a team of highly motivated engineers.
- Experience with integrating back-end web services via REST-based APIs.
- Familiarity with J2EE, Spring/Hibernate or similar frameworks.
- Previous experience with creating modular component-based product architecture.
- Full understanding and experienced usage of Agile/Scrum process..
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.