Well-regarded manufacturing company seeking electrical engineering expertise.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Shaner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000A bit about us:
*This role is located in the Parkersburg, WV area.
Our fast-growing pharmaceutical company is hiring an Electrical Engineer with instrument expertise!
Our success over the last 15+ years and consistent growth have enabled our staff to experience accelerated career paths. You will gain both advanced level experience, but also autonomy to own your own projects and make an immense impact within the company and on humankind. The pharmaceutical solutions, primarily oriented in the oncology sector, we create are changing the lives of people globally.Why join us?
We consistently achieve national accolades for our products. Our unique environment allows professionals to be exposed to numerous areas of the business. With our technology, our vision, and especially our talented professionals, we ensure our success in the market and attribute our growth to our unique approach.
If you are looking for an exceptional company, then we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.Job Details
- 3+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering or related field: Required
- Working knowledge of digital test instruments (i.e. multi-meters)
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming, Operator Interface Terminals and similar automation control systems and components
- Hands-on experience with common hand tools used in the electrical field
- Experience in technical writing
- Working knowledge reading and interpreting electrical wiring, piping and instrumentation Diagram/Drawing (P&ID) and associated electrical control documentation
- Programming and configuration of PLC's, Operator Interface Terminals (OIT) and VFD's
- Knowledge of power distribution systems, automated control systems, electrical and controls instrumentation, and the National Electrical Code (UL 508A, UL 1203, N FPA 99 and N FPA 79)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
**TO GET YOUR APPLICATION LOOKED AT QUICKLY, PLEASE EMAIL RESPONSES TO THESE QUESTIONS TO [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Electrical Controls Engineer
AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED!**
+Follow/connect with me here - linkedin.com/in/analytics
1. Please tell me about your current job responsibilities and how they relate to this role.
2. What is your highest education/degree level?
3. What is your preferred location?
4. What types of products have you supported?
5. What is your expected salary?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
National Electrical Codes
Programmable Logic Controllers