What You Can Expect:
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? Do you enjoy writing? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Trilogy Health Services an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to assist in our Human Resources Team as a Human Resources Intern.
Our Human Resources Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institutions requirements through supporting the development of communication and writing strategies with a focus on job descriptions, policies and procedures and department communication plans distribution processes.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Human Resources Intern:
- Job Description Development – Research, write and review job descriptions.
- Policies and Procedures Development –Research, write and update new and existing human resources policies and procedures.
- Communication Planning – Develop department communication planning and strategies for the rollout of job descriptions and policies and procedures company-wide.
- Distribution – make recommendations for distribution format and assist with actual distribution of updated job descriptions and policies.
- Support related project rollouts, communications, marketing materials, and organizational change management.
- Perform other Human Resource Generalist support as directed.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!Location:
Trilogy Health ServicesWhat We're Looking For:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
Life At Trilogy:
- Junior or Senior level college student seeking internship for credits in the Communications, Human Resources or Business program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with adobe creative suite and other publishing software a plus.
- Writing and editing skills.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Long Term Care