Financial Analysts, are you looking to grow your career by applying your expertise to more complex projects with some of the nation's top companies? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Financial Analysts. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight
into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need
in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a strong background as a Financial Analyst and are looking to move your career forward, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
As a Financial Analyst, you will conduct analysis of divisional and department performance as well as prepare any special financial studies that may be needed. You may also be responsible for the development and implementation of new analysis techniques.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Assisting with detailed and consolidated annual budget
- Preparing monthly forecast and budgets
- Analyzing and presenting monthly budget to actual variance analysis
- Developing, modifying, and updating financial models
- Preparing quarterly and monthly Board reports and related financial analysis
- Managing and tracking capital investments (including calculating depreciation)
- Conducting ad hoc/special projects
As a Financial Analyst, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and the ability to display a high level of integrity in dealing with confidential information. You should also have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and enjoy the challenge of working on complex deal structures analysis. In addition, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills as well as the ability to summarize conclusions and make recommendations clearly and succinctly.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA, preferred
• Minimum 2 years of financial analysis experience
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Microsoft Excel skills in financial analysis and sensitivity analysis
• Proven ability to modify and expand existing customized models to incorporate multiple financing sources
• Ability to simultaneously create and compare multiple financing scenarios and to prepare sensitivity and risk analyses
• Solid understanding of financial statements
Use Statistical Method