$55000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
We are looking for a Client Service Manager (CSM) or tracking Client Service Associate (CSA) who has a passion for excellence, a willingness to exceed client expectations, and exceptional attention to detail. As a Client Service Manager, you will be an integral part of a locally owned Financial Firm providing top of the line financial services to both individuals and small businesses. The ideal Client Service Manager has to be personally motivated to provide excellent customer service and Advisor support within a robust team of financial professionals - allowing a fulfilling career and work-life-balance. Having a very tight knit team with excellent tenure, the best suited Client Service Manager must be able to work independently, but understand when to lean on the team and ask for help. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Providing account information to clients and Advisors, and maintaining client relationships
• Working within a team supporting multiple Advisors and Partners
• Managing accounts assigned and partnering closely with Portfolio Manager
• Ensuring proper account opening procedures and documentation, maintaining client records and files, handling incoming phone calls, scheduling appointments, processing incoming paperwork and deposits
• Cultivating relationships with clients to proactively help resolve issues and concerns
• Providing excellent telephone coverage, handling urgent calls with professionalism and good judgment through to resolution
• Complying with all industry rules and regulations, as well as all firm policies
• Ordering, maintain, and stock office supplies
If interested you can either apply directly, call
, or reach out to Leila Hermes on LinkedIn with your resume and refer to this specific search!
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business-related field)
• 3+ years of relevant client service experience in related fields or industries (insurance, wealth management, etc.)
• Basic financial industry and product knowledge
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM platforms
Desired Soft Skills:
• Ability to work independently and multi-task by prioritizing workload to manage time effectively, complete work within deadlines, and produce accurate results
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
If interested, please apply directly or reach out to Leila Hermes on LinkedIn with your resume and refer to this specific search!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Client Services Manager (CSM)
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Managing Client Expectations
- Microsoft Excel