Fitness Attendant - (203795 )Description
Theprimary responsibility of the Fitness Attendant is to maintain and servicethe Club operations properly. He/She must be dedicated to providing qualityservice and to exceeding Member and Guest expectations. He/She is directlyresponsible for maintaining and ensuring the highest level of facilitycleanliness within the Club and preform light maintenance applications asneeded.
• Maintain a clean aesthetically desirable and safe clubenvironment which meets the expectations of the Club General Manager,Department Managers and Club Members and Guests.
• Responsible for preforming light maintenance projects as needed.
• Must effectively communicate and correspond with theirsupervisor to coordinate, acknowledge, prioritize, document and complete workrequested from all Department Heads and Members and Guests.
• Perform housekeeping functions such as vacuuming, dusting,polishing, maintaining woodwork and other vital housekeeping functions.
- Must learn and be knowledgeable of Club Policies
- Customer service experience required
- Must be able to lift 45lbs
- Fitness knowledge and experience required
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
Stonebriar Country Club, 5050 Country Club Dr., Frisco, TX, 75034 Job:
Fitness and Athletics Schedule: