One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Data Architect to work onsite in Milwaukee, WI. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 12 months or longer. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Eight (8) or more years of experience architecting and implementing data management, data warehouse, decision support, or executive information systems
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in the development of process and data models
- Four (4) or more years of experience architecting cloud-based database solutions
- Solid understanding of Dimensional Modeling and ER-Modeling
- Advanced proficiency in the following database technologies: DB2 and SQL Server
- **Advanced proficiency in IBM Infosphere DataStage
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate skills through participation in brief skills testing session (30 minutes or less) prior to any official engagement.
- Database Architecture/Data Integration
- Database Design
- Database Modeling
- Process Flow
- Review Business Design Requirements
- Experience with data management in a financial service environment
- Experience in a highly regulated environment
- Experience with Service Request management using ServiceNow SaaS solution
- ITIL Foundation 2011 Certification
- complete BGV and drug test will be done before the candidate starts on the project, this is clients requirement
- Data mapping, analysis, modeling, business requirements gathering and ability to write transformation rules to developers. Data Integration and Transformation skills with SQL development. Expert SQL skills and in depth data analysis for Network data in the telecommunications industry.
For immediate review, send a copy of your resume with contact information to: URL blocked - click to apply
Reference Advantage Resourcing Job# 546770
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 546770
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Resourcing is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. Advantage Resourcing has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and Sydney, Australia. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve.
View the full profile
Through our local market intelligence, we acquire resumes, screen and qualify candidates and prepare to deliver talent and solutions to our clients locally. Because of our vast global network, we also service clients who live and work in multiple geographies and countries as needed. It is not uncommon for Advantage Resourcing to manage human resource and staffing solutions for one client in multiple cities, states, and even countries. We are able to find the perfect candidate for a job one mile away, but we can respond to our clients needs whether they be 400 or 4,000 miles away while managing all of the international employment challenges, such as immigration and worker mobility issues, cultural anomalies, and currency conversions.