Responsible for execution of SourceAmerica’s Technical Assistance Program (also known as 14(c)T) to support nonprofit agency transitions from the use of 14(c) special minimum wage certificates. The Program Manager will coordinate the efforts of domain experts for each component of 14(c)T to design and manage implementation plans, identify metrics and establish a reporting structure to chart outcomes. The position will also coordinate with key SourceAmerica staff to identify and oversee consulting support to design and maintain systems for data collection and analysis (qualitative and quantitative) specific to 14(c)T. The position will serve as the primary conduit of information and engagement with key stakeholders. The position supports the Director, Government Affairs Special Projects, who is accountable for the successful provision of financial and technical resources in support of SourceAmerica’s nationwide network of nonprofits.
- Provide oversight of a cross-functional, matrixed team offering financial and technical resources in support of SourceAmerica’s nationwide network of nonprofits
- Manage processes for procuring and managing consulting support as necessary
- Design, refine and manage implementation plans for all components of 14(c)T
- Develop, track and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Develop and manage 14(c)T budget
- Oversee the design, execution, analysis, and distribution of qualitative and quantitative studies related to 14(c)T
- Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to newsletters, digital toolkits, webinars, etc.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide timely, accurate progress reports to the Director, Government Affairs Special Projects
- Perform additional duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Leadership and management skills, specifically with cross-functional and matrixed teams
- Presentation, interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle complex actions and multiple priorities
- Self-starter with the confidence to build and maintain successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to deal with uncertainty, risk, diverse points of view and apply good judgment to situations in the absence of perfect information
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) design, tracking and management
- Research and statistical analysis
- Budget development and management
- Knowledge of Vocational Rehabilitation laws, practices and trends preferred
**This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
We are looking for workers who are "Purpose Driven"
We celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We welcome those who require work accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
Determine Best Practices