Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community -- Join today and earn a $100 voluntary COVID vaccination bonus!*
WE ARE NOW OFFERING A HIRING AND REFERRAL BONUS - PLEASE ASK DURING YOUR INTERVIEW!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Health care plans with expanded medical coverage to ensure no-cost testing and greater flexibility in maintaining coverage (on HAH plans only)
- Help at Home Cares Fund to provide financial support for employees in need
- We are now offering a hiring & referral bonus - ask in your interview!
- Industry-leading training and development opportunities
- Compassionate, professional management teams
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A Direct Support Professional typically works in a private group home with 2-3 clients, and common activities include:
- In-Home Assistance – Help your clients with day-to-day activities like preparing meals, cleaning, dressing, grooming, laundry, medication, monitoring vital signs, bathing, toileting, technology and other basic activities
- Companionship – Join your clients in playing games, arts and crafts, and accompany them to events outside the home like appointments, grocery shopping and running errands
- Community Building – Create a safe and positive living situation for your clients by communicating with the family and other staff about any concerns or challenges
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Completion of 8th grade education or higher
- Access to reliable transportation
- Commitment to serving your clients and their property with dignity, patience, and compassion
- Recognition of the needs and concerns of others, and the ability to build relationships with others from different backgrounds
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a willingness to spend evenings and weekends caring for your clients
- Dedication to professional development, including completion of organizational and state-required training
*Caregivers who voluntarily get the COVID vaccine are eligible for $100 bonus. Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements.
Hardworking And Dedicated