Are you a Financial Analyst with strong data manipulation and sharp analysis skills? Are you seeking a career path in a growing company where you will have exposure to Director Level management? A rapidly expanding Healthcare Organization has a newly created role for a Financial Analyst. This role will be responsible for manipulating and analyzing data.
location: Rocky Hill, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Drive business by analyzing results and identifying trends and making recommendations.
- Responsible for the process of collecting, manipulating, and analyzing financial data.
- Compare and analyze actual results with plans and forecasts
- Maintain budgeting & forecasting process for multiple departments within the organization.
- Analyze and interpret data and make comparative analyses to recommend actions.
- Analysis of financial reports to find discrepancies.
- Prepare financial reports that management can use to implement more effective operational strategies.
- Ad-hoc projects
- BS in Finance
- Prior healthcare experience is strongly desired.
- 3 years of experience with analysis, data manipulation and budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to manipulate large data sets and create financial models
- Experience with Access, SAS or MGMA Data dive preferred
skills: FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.