Provides general facilities administration support for assigned region/branch locations or warehouse which may include data entry, collections, route optimization and problem solving. Ensures all receivables are applied properly to open invoices in a timely manner to avoid impact to profitability. May confirm customer appointments, update schedules with new customer information and provide team members with daily appointments/routes. May assistant with new hire paperwork, orientation, and training.
- Prepares physical bank deposits and posts all collected monies to customer accounts.
- Performs data entry of new sales agreements and conversions of existing sales agreements.
- Maintains customer files, both paper and electronic.
- Processes open Accounts Payable using applicable system(s).
- Performs manual work order completions.
- Performs outbound collection calls to unpaid new business and rejected payments.
- Analyzes current-month technician work schedules for optimization opportunities.
- Provides miscellaneous clerical support (i.e., filing, supply ordering, state/regulatory reporting).
- Reconciles all bank deposit and finance transactions to a point of zero variance.
- Responds to all open customer follow-up requests and provides proper resolution.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience/li>
- Skill in written and verbal communications
- Skill in attending to detail
- Skill in maintaining the integrity of administrative transactions Personal time management and organizational skills
- Skill in being flexible with work priorities
- Skill in multi-tasking General working knowledge of the business unit products and services
- Skill at navigating Mission to perform appropriate customer account updates
- Knowledge of Variant scheduling and ability to read and follow automated scheduling requirements
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.