To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
636 South 66th Terrace
Kansas City, KS 66111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dayton Superior Corporation • Kansas City, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Operates machines as assigned in a safe and efficient manor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates assigned machines. Consistently meets production requirements.
- Recognizes unsafe or defective products and corrects problems.
- Maintains clean and safe work area.
- Legibly fills out documentation such as process monitors and production tickets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplying, dividing, counting and the use of tape measure.
- Ability to read and understand all safety operating procedures and to use all safety features and equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three months of related experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to use the required personal protective equipment at all times.
- Requires ability to walk, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist, and climb ladders or equipment.
- Maximum unassisted lift – 75 lbs. Average lift less than 25 lbs.
- Occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts, fumes, airborne particles, and chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud and requires hearing protection.
- Safety shoes and eye protection are also required.
- Temperature environment 0 degrees to 110 degrees.