Cycle Counter | Alburtis, PA | req46386
• Understand systems and processes of all internal operations & the dynamics of all material movement within the facility
• Accurately identify product and packaging dynamics
• Identify conditions within the facility that are contributing to inventory inaccuracies
• Use RF equipment to complete cycle counts
• Identify mistakes/inconsistencies that may affect the overall accuracy of the inventory and report findings to supervisor
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Education or Equivalent
• Prior experience in inventories of a warehouse or manufacturing environment
• Strong computer skills and working knowledge/understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.
Maintain Warehouse Inventory
Responsible For Updating