Azure PaaS Architect - Full Time, permanent role - Austin, TX
Do you have an Azure calling? Are you completely comfortable designing product architecture within Azure? Are you looking to be more of a leader at work? This role is what you are looking for! Become an Azure Architect for a revolutionary company in the technology industry. You would be working with the best of the best, both in terms of the people that would become your coworkers, and in terms of cutting-edge technology. The company is focused on creating amazing technology, so they can dominate the market. You will want to jump in now, as this job won't be on the market for long. There is also an option for remote flex work!
What would your day-to-day look like?
On a daily basis, you would be…
- Leveraging your background in Azure to design the company's product features
- Guiding teams through the architecture process
- Working with management and senior leaders to understand business needs in order to translate them into innovative product designs
- Keeping on top of the latest technology trends and Azure evolutions, to adapt the product as needed, and drive innovation within the company
These responsibilities are all meant to help you grow and learn as an architect, and help you succeed within your team! There are, of course, certain skills that you need to have in your tool belt in order to succeed in this role, including:
- 3+ years of Azure experience
- Azure Application Development (PaaS, API management, microservices, etc.)
- Leadership and communication skills
In order to fast-track your opportunity, please reach out to me ASAP to talk more about this role! The company is looking to fill the position soon and it will not be on the market long. Please note, this is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US citizens or Green Card holders; Visa sponsorship is not provided. My contact information can be found below.
Name: Abby Box
Phone number: 972-546-4865
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
LinkedIn: URL blocked - click to apply
*3+ years of Azure experience
•Azure Application Development (PaaS, API management, microservices, etc.)
•Leadership and communication skills
•Is familiar with cloud migration
Bash (Scripting Language)
Platform As A Services