To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Columbia, SC 29169
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HRIS Analyst II
Lexington Medical Center • West Columbia, SC
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The primary focus of the HRIS Analyst position is to support and maintain Human Capital Management (HCM) systems to maximize effectiveness of Human Resources business operations by working collaboratively with HR and related business areas and the IS team. This position assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
The HRIS Analyst also coordinates HCM software implementations, upgrades, patches, testing and other projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Science, Human Resources Management or Business Administration with three years of experience in related business services area such as Human Resources, Payroll, Finance, or Accounting.
• Experience can be obtained during pursuit of degree OR Associates Degree in Computer Science, Management Science, Human Resources, or Business Administration with five years of experience in related business services area OR six years of experience in a combination of related business services area and HRIS experience.
• Minimum of two years demonstrated proficiency using PeopleSoft or related business software in a medium to large organization required.
• Two years of business area experience working with building, testing and designing related business systems.
• Experience in Human Resources environment and technology related to Human Resources services area preferred.
• Healthcare experience a plus.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills Advanced Excel and/or report writing skills.