To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IQVIA • Seattle, WA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you follow the philosophies of SW Craftmanship?
Dyson wrote that software remains in large part a craft industry. Because of the enormous variety of specialized applications, there will always be room for individuals to write software based on their unique knowledge. There will always be niche markets to keep small software companies alive. The craft of writing software will not become obsolete. The craft of using software creatively is flourishing even more than the craft of writing it.
Our Technology Solutions team delivers industry leading Software products used by most of top 20 pharma companies in several countries. We are looking for SW Craftsperson that has done full stack development.
The Senior Software Engineer is accountable for design and development of tools and feature products
- Translate technical requirements into reality. Develop new systems and enhance existing applications and products. Participate and contribute to design, development, unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits, code reviews, and maintenance of complex, multiple product modules/sub-systems
- Mentor developers to ensure adherence to good quality coding, testing and documentation processes. Provide guidance to the programmer to investigate problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions to the problems
- Create technical documents to capture design and features implemented by the team as needed
- Assist in performing configuration or support of deployed products for QuintilesIMS clients
- Research new technology or development tools to remain abreast of current technology.
- Leverage internal enterprise architecture wherever possible
Skills and Abilities:
- Paired Programming
- .net full stack
- ReAct JS
- Flexibility with SW design methodologies
- Agile, Sprints, Scrum preferred
- Continuous Integration/Delivery mind set
- Hands-on technical person capable of coding, testing and debugging programs of high complexity.
- Strong knowledge of program design, program logic and flow charting, program testing, debugging and documentation.
- Analytical and design skills at an integrated multi-product environment level
- General skills in research, project planning and implementation
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in software and/or product development with a focus on architecture using Microsoft .NET
- TFS and/or github tool, XUnit or any unit testing framework
- 2+ years’ with SQL (Oracle experience a plus)
- Proven ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, collaborating in a team
- Knowledge of SalesForce (Marketing) is a plus
- Any Front End skills will be helpful
Job ID: R1011737