To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1221 7th Street
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Caregiver / CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Silverado Senior Living • Sugar Land, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA’s) to join our clinical team in Sugar Land
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve. Whether you are just starting your clinical career or you have years of experience, we want you to know…. Silverado is different. Our clinical associates join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates.
- Dynamic home-like setting, complete with resident, associate and community pets
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee wellness programs and discounts.
- Clinical supervision for those needing certification
- Free continuing education courses, get your CNA!
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Experience working as a caregiver in a senior care or long-term care setting with residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate preferred but NOT required.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community at
1221 seventh st. | Sugar Land, TX. 77478 and apply in person.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.