Amazing opportunity to make a difference for RN's (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm- 1 weekend per month where OT is earned!)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Matt Tassoni
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is an industry leader in home healthcare, hospice and Palliative careWhy join us?
This is a great opportunity for RNs with 1 year or more of experience in hospice to join an amazing organization. Great work life balance, and the ability to create your own schedule on who you see on a given day!
- Bi-weekly pay
- Mileage reimbursement at .62 cents per mile based on IRS guidelines
- Tuition Reimbursement of $2500 per calendar year
- Payroll Advances for Emergency situations
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- (EAP) Employee Assistance Plans for professional counseling
- 401K Retirement plan enrollment after 30 days of FTE status. Fully vested in 3 years
- 4 weeks PTO (Sick time and vacation time)
- 6 Company paid holidays
- Bereavement leave
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and oversight of the nursing process for residents assigned to his/her care. Responsibilities include both the direct and indirect provision of care according to each resident’s nursing and medical plan of care and in accordance with state and federal regulations and accepted nursing standards of practice. Essential job duties can include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide direct nursing care to assigned residents in accordance with the nursing process.
2. May be assigned to function as Medication/Treatment Nurse, unit Charge Nurse, or Supervisor.
3. Direct day to day functions of Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants, assuring compliance with state and federal regulations and facility policies and processes.
4. Provide assessment of and responds to resident conditions utilizing the nursing process.
5. Maintain effective communication with other members of the interdisciplinary team utilizing facility processes in order to assure the highest standard of care is maintained for each resident assigned to his or her care.
6. Complete and ensure LPN and C.N.A. documentation of care and services rendered according to facility policies and procedures.
7. Complete reports such as the 24-hour change in condition report, Incident and Accident reports, etc. according to the facility policy and procedure and as assigned by the Director of Nursing Services.
8. Provide immediate response to situations of resident risk such as allegations of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of property.
9. Report incidents timely and to appropriate persons per facility policy.
10. Ensure timely and accurate medication and treatment administration.
11. Communicate to physician and documents changes in resident condition utilizing both objective and subjective nursing assessment.
12. Document and implement changes in nursing and medical plans of care.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Assessment