Pay starts at $11.82
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As the Greeter, you will be responsible for communicating with and guiding our internal and external customers. XPO was ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, and Fortune Magazine named us one of the most admired companies in the world. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that’s clearly going places, join us at XPO.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Collect, process and transport paperwork to and from various locations
- Perform various administrative functions, including creating and transmitting reports
- Communicate effectively with dock supervisors, drivers and other service center personnel
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery; ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Accurate 10-key skills
It’d be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of hazardous materials regulations
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.