Manpower has partnered with a fantastic company to fill several immediate Delivery Driver openings. This is a temp to perm opportunity and is a great way to get your foot in the door with one of New England's premier companies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties are the safe and efficient delivery and retrieval of rental equipment, as well as other duties as assigned within the warehouse.
* Loading and unloading of event equipment from all PEAK departments
* Professionally and safely delivering all materials to client locations, as directed by client, in a timely manner
* Verifying inventory being removed from client sites and communicating any quantity discrepancies
* Selection of individual client orders, making sure they are current and correct
* Work is conducted in public environment, requiring the professional, courteous, and respectful interactions directly with customers and general public
* Respectful interactions with multi-lingual personnel and with a vast variety of different personalities on and off the road
* Maintaining and responsibly operating a clean, mechanically sound, and roadworthy delivery vehicle that will pass DOT safety tests. This includes operating a vehicle safely in any type of weather
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Must be able to pass a drug test prior to employment
* Must be able to report to work by 6:00 AM
* Must be able to work up to 12 hours per day if needed
* Must be available to work on Saturday and Sunday
* Must be able to work extensively on Thursdays through Mondays and on holidays
* Ability to operate under tight timelines
* Must be able to repeatedly lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
* Must be able to work in team environment and be willing to follow directions of Department Manager, Supervisor and other more experienced co-workers
* Must be professional in appearance and respectful in behavior, with minimal visible body alterations
* Will be expected to work into the evening some nights. A flexible personal schedule is required
* Active United states driver's license is required
* Department of Transportation medical card a must
* Driver must be able to correctly complete delivery/pickup invoices, including payment collection