UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are seeking a Salesforce.com Developer to work within our Dental business group. The Salesforce.com developer will work on the salesforce.com platform which is considered the system of record and source of truth for Dental Provider data. Within the Dental business group the Salesforce.com platform is used for dental provider onboarding, accreditation, online dentist searches, etc. The Salesforce.com Developer will support variety of development projects including requests for new functionality, data quality requests, break/fixes, etc.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities. Previously established and supported a Customer Community
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components (both web and aura)
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance (knowledge of Salesforce Shield, HIPAA standards)
- Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Evaluate and Implement App Exchange platforms
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Will be responsible for providing production support to frontline staff/end users of solutions
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com “Proof of Concepts” to allow business to decide on and approve proposed solutions
- On occasion will provider after hour support for solution deployments in production
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce.com developer
- 3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 3+ years of historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Lightning, Visualforce, APEX programming, SOQL, & SOSL
- 3+ years of experience and deep understanding of Force.com APIs standards & frameworks, including SOAP/ REST web Services
- 2+ years of experience working in iterative and/or Agile and or/Scrum Development Methodology
- Based on the Federal mandate full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Salesforce Advanced Developer certification
- ETL experience (Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Experience working in Snowflake integrations
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process nad tools (GitHub, Copado, etc.)
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Salesforce.com Developer E&I Specialty Benefits Dental, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote, KS, Kansas