You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Store Manager is responsible for the overall sales, profitability, customer service, visual strategies, operations, and inventory management for your location. The Store Manager recruits, selects and develops the best talent for your store. Store Managers will supervise and motivate the store team, providing inspiration to drive sales and exceed customer service expectation though coaching, providing effective feedback and reward and recognize accomplishments.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous retail management experience
- Knowledge or passion for hockey
- Ability to hire, train and coach employees at all levels
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Employee Discount
- Bonus Plan
- Assigning Employees
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3975129605
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.