Are you looking to gain experience in an Assembly role? Do you have at least 6 months of previous assembly experience? If so, then we may have an opportunity waiting for you in Oakdale, MN! Pro Staff has partnered with a growing company to help them find an Assembly Worker for their 1st shift.
- Tape and mask parts on circuit boards
- Assemble components by following written instructions
- Inspect components prior to assembly by using machines and hand tools
- Test product throughout the assembly process
- Operate labeling machines and other equipment to finalize assembly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6+ Months of assembly experience
- Ability to read and follow directions
- 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Apply directly to this posting, send us a resume to Email blocked - click to apply, call 651-291-7811, or text APPLY to Phone number blocked - click to apply and schedule your interview in less than 5 minutes!
Keywords: Assembly, production, entry level
Printed Circuit Board
Packaging And Labeling