To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supv, Event Plng & Vendor Mgmt - San Diego, CA req23988
Quest Diagnostic Health and Wellness • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM; Saturdays may be needed during peak season if work is not accomplished during the work week
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
This position is responsible for the team of Event Specialists planning onsite screening events and in addition serves as the key point of contact for 3rd party network vendors who provide services on behalf of Quest Diagnostics. Provides oversight and performance metrics for delivering a best-in-class customer and participant experience at onsite screening events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Event Specialist Management (90%):
• Manage the Event Specialist team for the Health & Wellness business including making all personnel decisions, providing performance management, coaching, and continual development to meet the needs of an evolving department.
• Guide Event Specialists to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and provide feedback to focus on event profitability and high client satisfaction with input from the Manager of Event Execution. Monitors customer reaction to quality of services and implements corrective actions when required.
• Ability to work with and present to senior leadership internally and to external clients. Able to speak on behalf of the Event Execution organization in the absence of the acting department manager.
• Provides consistent and constructive feedback to the Manager of Event Execution on the performance of the team, execution of onsite wellness events, and performance metrics to properly manage delivery quality.
• Forms positive working relationships with all members of the Event Execution leadership team to effectively influence, prevent, or resolve key performance inhibitors such as attendance of field staff, quality and professionalism of field staff, capacity, and coverage.
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve episodic and ongoing problems.
• Serves as key point of contact to Client Engagement and Sales issues escalated above Event Specialist expertise.
• Proactively mentors, coaches, and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate their capabilities to deliver world-class execution for clients.
• Surfaces and helps evaluate new procedures necessary for the growth of the department.
• Trains team members on relevant systems, standards and procedures.
Vendor Management (10%):
• Develops, implements, and maintains relationships with key vendors who add strategic value to the Health & Wellness business.
• Drives continuous improvement in quality, service, capacity, and value by working collaboratively with subject matter experts and end-users to identify requirements and maximize total value.
• Manages multiple vendors to effectively increase quality, manage utilization, and increase revenues and profits.
• Facilitates communication with vendors to enhance/adopt beneficial functionality.
• Presents interface capabilities and limitations to current and prospective vendors as needed.
• Escalation point for implementations and ongoing performance within the vendor portfolio.
• Influences vendors to develop and implement solutions.
• Provides regular business metrics for internal customers and vendors to ensure business objectives are met.
• Manages monthly SLAs and performance meetings, which will include corrective action plans (CAPs) when systemic or recurring issues are identified.
• Assists in resolving payment issues and identifies scenarios in which non-payment is necessary.
• Directly supervises 20-25 Event Specialists and <5 seasonal Specialists </p>
<p>Qualifications:</p> <p>Education Preferred: • Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required</p> <p>Work Experience: • Significant functional expertise in wellness field operations or similar combined with experience and skill in driving high quality execution and client satisfaction are prerequisites for candidates.</p> <p>• 3+ years of experience in managing mid to large engagements across service delivery lines in healthcare (ideally in laboratory testing and related services).</p> <p>• Minimum 3 years of experience working in a supervisor capacity</p> <p>• 1-2 years of vendor and relationship management experience with proven positive outcome (additional sales growth, resource growth or support). </p> <p>• Strong working knowledge of client planning and execution, project management fundamentals for an employer driven service (preferably in the worksite wellness field).</p> <p>Physical and Mental Requirements: • Perform job duties with frequent interruptions or distractions.</p> <p>• Adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate. </p> <p>• Ability to interact professionally with colleagues and/or customers for different purposes in different contexts.</p> <p>• Maintain composure under pressure.</p> <p>• Use effective verbal communication.</p> <p>• Use effective written communication.</p> <p>• Ability to make decisions.</p> <p>Other: • Demonstrated success in fostering a positive and productive work environment, with ability to lead, build, and motivate teams.</p> <p>• Demonstrated ability to develop direct reports.</p> <p>• Strong customer service skills and experience.</p> <p>• Strong presentation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.</p> <p>• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.</p> <p>• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities, and deliver on tight deadlines.</p> <p>• Demonstrated ability to use data and analytics to implement recommendations and solutions.</p> <p>• Self-starter and quick worker with good organizational and project management skills.</p> <p>• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to have fun, personally manage stress, and exude a calm and supportive demeanor.</p> <p>• Collaborative skills to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and all levels of clients. </p> <p>• Full competency in MS Office programs.</p> <p>• This position may require up to 25% travel.</p>