To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamilton Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Moorestown-Driver-Princeton House Outpatient Transportation
Princeton HealthCare System • Hamilton Township, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Princeton HealthCare System is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton HealthCare System is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient.
Princeton HealthCare System is currently searching for a Part Time, Days, Driver at Princeton House Behavioral Health, Outpatient Services in Moorestown, NJ.
Position Summary: To provide transportation to patients admitted in the Princeton House outpatient program across all outpatient sites. To provide courier service as requested by supervisor. The PHBH Driver functions collectively with the outpatient fleet, primary location and routes will vary based on the needs of the Outpatient Transportation System. This position is not clinical. Drivers provide non-direct care services to children, adolescents and adults.
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- High School Diploma OR Equivalent
- Must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing in employee’s state of residence and a record in good standing with the State of New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission
- No combination of: three moving violations; and/or at fault crashes during the previous thirty-six (36) months.
- Knowledge of the State of New Jersey Motor Vehicle Laws
- Previous stable work record preferably to include driving
- Good interpersonal skills required; professionalism essential. Also required are a customer service orientation and a teamwork approach
- Comfortable interacting with clients, ensuring client safety and driving for significant distances and periods of time
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience transporting children, adolescents, and/or adults
- Previous experience driving within a transportation service system
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton HealthCare System is a qualified employer under the rules of the Government Public Service Loan Forgiveness program & an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V