To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jonesboro, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent
TTEC • Jonesboro, AR
Posted 2 months ago
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything… and we'd like to connect with you too! We’re looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent with TTEC in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive pay of $14.00 per hour
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the benefits you’d expect
You’ll be Doing:
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the products and services that best meets their needs
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy networks and drug formularies
- Aid customers with the enrollment process
- Qualify customers to join community meetings and schedule in-home appointments
You? What You Bring:
Empathetic. Service oriented. Attentive. It’s what connects us… Does this describe you as well?
- A current health insurance license
- You’ve done the sales thing…at least six months.
- We’re looking for you to come with excellent communication skills.
- You adapt to new and different situations, read the behaviors of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab. Empathy is the key.
- An ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
We encourage you to visit us at 2908 South Caraway Road, Jonesboro, AR 72401, call 8708023484 or apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You’ve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions
- Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course)
If you’re a military veteran, active duty guard or
reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you’re prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC’s most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you’re prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one’s country, but we hope you’ll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you’ve spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you’ve been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our healthcare associates team.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.