Store - KC-SHAWNEE, KS
We're here for the Makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
Help customers shop our store and be able to find what they’re looking for. Maintain store recovery standards to deliver our Brand Promises. Prevent shrink with great service. Deliver friendly customer service.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
- Provide a fast and friendly check out experience; execute cash handling to standards
- Engage customers on benefits of Rewards program and complete enrollments
- Educate customer on Voice of Customer (VOC) survey
- Merchandise recovery and maintenance
- Support the merchandise return / go back process and general store recovery
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Support shrink and safety programs
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- execute a well merchandised and in stock store
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- help customers shop and find what they are looking for
- Cross trained in Custom Framing selling and production
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
• Retail and/or customer service experience preferred
Applicants in the U.S. must satisfy federal, state, and local legal requirements of the job.
- Customer Service
- General Stores