The primary role of this position is to verify, coordinate and keep records on incoming inventory issues, transfers, adjustments and cycle counts.
• Count, weigh and measure incoming shipments.
• Complete receipt and issue aspects of interunit transfers from business unit to business unit.
• Input and reconcile cycle count.
• Receive in subcontract purchase orders.
• Put away inventory controlled items.
• Maintain customer furnished parts in PeopleSoft.
• Pull, put away and set-up locations within Fast Pik System.
• Issue materials, close PIDS and perform cycle counts for Hi-Jump Bar Code System.
• Pull orders from job stage locations.
• Operate forklift to load and unload trucks.
• Operate tier lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
• Take orders from the receiving area.
• Arrange material and equipment.
• Clear goods for entry into system.
• Serialize components within PID for assembly and data book integrity with in PeopleSoft using Serial Genealogy Process.