To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FT Assistant Community Manager (p1501)
Bell Partners Corporate • Austin, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Community Manager with oversight of the leasing team and training
- Support Leasing Consultants in the leasing of apartments and ensure that Fair Housing guidelines are followed; verify potential resident applications; may be required to lease apartments as necessary
- Post rental collections, make bank deposits and oversee the administration of accounting functions for the community
- Meet regularly with Community Manager and Regional Manager to discuss community performance
- Conduct a monthly market survey and recommend pricing changes
- Maintain and update resident lease files and computer records for the community, including generation of reports
- Process notices to vacate & manage delinquency/file evictions as necessary and all necessary associated collections activities
- May field resident concerns and coordinate resolution with Community Manager or other member of the leadership team
- Perform administrative duties as assigned by the Community Manager
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite to include MS Excel required
- Onesite knowledge preferred
- Yieldstar knowledge preferred
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate support of BAL strategic drivers
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully work on a team
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Must be able to understand directives both orally and in writing
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful; mature, flexible
- Must present a professional image
- Must be resourceful and well organized
Education and Background:
- BA/BS in business, sales or related field, relevant experience or a combination
- Strong collections experience and Accounting/Bookkeeping skills required
- Onesite/Rent Roll experience preferred
- 1+ years property management industry experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Previous leasing experience preferred
Bell Partners, Inc. (“BPI” or the “Company”) is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.