With an extensive amount of experience and history in the Ag Equipment business, our client is recognized for their abundance of products and parts offered in addition to their second-to-none customer service. Now you can be part of this growing team as they are looking for an individual who has a passion for agriculture and Ag equipment, to serve their patrons as a Diesel Technician in the Mitchell, SD area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that will be able to provide long term stability and great growth opportunities.
- $18 - $25/hour +
- Excellent benefits package that includes:
- 401k plan with Match
- Paid Vacation, PTO
- Very affordable insurance packages for family and single.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
On a day-to-day basis this position will do repair and maintenance work on a variety of agricultural equipment.
Perform daily maintenance checks on equipment of the facility to maintain the condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
Change oil, check batteries, repair tires and tubes, and lubricate equipment and machinery.
Participate in further training programs.
Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Other duties as assigned.
Family entertainment, hunting, and shopping, you name it, it can be found in Mitchell, South Dakota has it to meet your wants and needs! In addition to the excellent attractions, Mitchell has a wide selection of recreational opportunities and other unique amenities. Here you will find affordable living, friendly people, and a Midwestern hospitality. This blooming town is agriculture based with many other businesses in town to support the small business owner. With a calendar full of events year round, you’ll find this town to be a great fit you and all your desires. If you are an avid outdoorsmen there it excellent hunting with some of the best pheasant hunting in the area, and enjoy fishing as you will be able Make this your home today.
- The ideal candidate would possess experience with any type of Ag equipment or diesel engine.
- Experience in the Ag industry.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales. At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
- If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
- Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
- Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
- Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Diesel Technician – Mitchell, SD