Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Pipeline Technician maintains and operates pipeline assets including, but not limited to, valve manifolds, pig launchers and receivers, compressor stations, dehydration units, amine process plants, and control and pump stations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and operation of custody transfer measurement facilities and perform product quality control tests.
- Locate pipelines as needed and oversee excavations and line crossings.
- Launch and receive cleaning pigs and assist with the launch and receiving of smart pigs.
- Install pipeline markers and do routine inspections on ROW.
- Maintain and operate corrosion control equipment.
- Attend and participate in damage prevention meetings.
- Interface with various landowners including private, state, and federal agencies.
- Knowledgeable of environmental regulations and Company policies.
- Meet requirements of Company Operator Qualification Program, perform identified covered tasks and remain compliant.
- Attend training programs on a continuing basis; including computer based training.
- Attend all safety meetings and safety training courses as required by Company and regulatory agencies.