Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Key Accounts Service Team Mgr
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Key Accounts Service Team Mgr. As a Key Account Service Team Manager, you will provide optimum customer service in line with Company policy and Partnership Agreements in a way that builds and promotes Sunbelt’s reputation for exceeding the customer’s expectations through the daily management of a team of employees to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage daily operations through direction to hourly staff to meet all internal and external customer requirements.
• Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
• Provide and administers performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
• Ensure availability to employees for providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
• Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
• In conjunction with the HR Department, assist on resolving employee relations issues expressed by team members.
• Create and maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
• Address and deliver disciplinary and/or performance corrective action according to company policy.
• Assist the Senior Manager with daily operation of the Key Account Team to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing and training needs.
• Work as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
• Manage and approve payroll time cards for hourly staff.
• Manage all Strategic, National and Key Account customer orders and queries in accordance with Company Policy and Partnership Agreements.
• Manage all customer issues in accordance with Company Policy and the Partnership Agreements.
• Manage all customer complaints and route complaints quickly to the Senior Manager when there is difficulty in resolving the issue(s) effectively and on a timely basis.
• Communicate effectively with Strategic, National, and Key Account Managers on their customers’ activity, and ensure that the customers’ requirements are being delivered in accordance to their Partnership Agreement.
• Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
• Good working knowledge of the construction and rental industry.
• Previous experience in a customer service and manager role.
• Communicates clearly and concisely.
• Demonstrates effective listening skills.
• Embraces change and acts on suggestions to improve processes and service levels.
• Demonstrates the ability to effectively utilize Sunbelt’s point of sales system (Wynne).
• Maintains a strong customer service ethic, by demonstrating a positive approach toward the customers’ needs.
• Must be a strong team player and enjoy supporting others to “get things done”.
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills paying close attention to details in order to minimize mistakes.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail
Coaching And Mentoring