To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Proven Recruiting • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Accountant - Consolidations:
Looking to hone your consolidations experience? One of Dallas' leading energy companies is looking for a competent, reliable Senior Accountant to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your accounting career. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
What you’ll do:
- 5 years of experience in consolidation and reporting.
- Perform inter-company, account and balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete monthly close process which includes journal entries, analysis, and financial statement preparation including cash flow statement.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Experience with entity consolidations is a must
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K matching offered
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] - we'd love to hear from you!